Friday, November 26, 2010

HUC Flag Football; 59 - 6

Nope. We did not manage to get 59 points. Our team was torn apart by our opponents. I don't think they had more than one possession that they didn't score on. Although we didn't play well at all, it was a lot of fun!

I had the chance to play one series at quarterback, and threw a completion! I only had one ball thrown my way and lost it in the lights... But the bottom line is that we had a ton of fun getting run all over. There there was the defense. Personally, I think I did a decent enough job staying on the people I needed to cover.

It was fun trying to adjust to the game as we played. The good news is that we will get to play again next week on Tuesday. When there are some good pictures available, I'll stick some of them up here.


I know I haven't written much this week, apparently I haven't had so much free time. If I get a chance this weekend, I will put up an update about the last week.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment