Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Caved In - It's the Playoffs

I've been missing me some baseball. This summer just felt really off not even watching a game since I've been here. Sure I've caught clips of things or watched gamecast on ESPN.com or MLB.com, but that just hasn't been the same. I tried to find some streaming feeds a 0200 this morning to get the Twins VS Yankees game and none of the sites I had been using were working. I was already awake and had gone to bed at 2100 so I could get up for this, so what was I supposed to do, go back to bed? Wrong.

I caved in and bought the MLB Playoffs Package so I can watch the playoffs live from my computer. I am so glad I made that call. I'm sitting in the middle of the 5th inning watching the Twins take the lead earlier in the game against the Yankees and CC Sebathia. I've only had a few issues with the streaming so far, and I'm pumped to keep watching and finishing up my homework for class this morning.

I have to say, though, I miss this. I miss watching this game. The game's back on, so it's back to that. Man the internet is awesome. Let's go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment