Monday, October 11, 2010

Kita Gimel Here I Come

I know I promised something about our little Tiyyulim, but I thought this would be good to write about quickly as I haven't put anything up in a few days.

I've been having a tough time in my Hebrew Class, Kita Dalet (4th class). I've been spending an inordinate amount of time working on Hebrew itself and not on other assignments, or staying up way too late to work on Hebrew. Over the week last week I though I should see about moving down a lever to Kita Gimmel. After checking it out for the last few days, I'm going to stay in that class. I really liked the harder class, but in order to keep my sanity and maybe get a little sleep every night, I thought it would be best. I'm bummed to not have the same classmates and teacher, but I also like my new teacher and there isn't a person at HUC Jerusalem that I don't like.

All in all, I think this was a good move. I don't walk out of class feeling stressed out anymore and I'm still learning things. It's the tricks to understanding some of the nuances that I hope will be picked up here.

Unfortunately I joined a class that has a test two days after I joined it. Back to homework.

Lila Tov,

No comments:

Post a Comment