Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Packing Fail Leads To A Terrible Haircut

In an effort to pack light, I chose to bring my portable beard trimmer to also use as a head shaver. Not a good idea to skimp on that item. I went to give myself a shave today and about 2/3 of the way through, it died. Completely died. It wouldn't work at all and I needed to charge it. As I had very little time I had two other choices for the day. Choosing between wearing a hood for the night or shaving my head bald was an easy choice.

With only a few scrapes against my scalp I was able to "fix" my haircut. Believe me, I am not happy about it. I was left with very little choice. In the end it is just hair and it will grow back. On the bright side, the Jerusalem summer will be cooler until I get a little hair on the top of my head and the new Kippah I got from the Kippah man on Ben Yehuda Street will go a ways to keeping some of the heat on my head.

Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment