Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On A Sour Note

I don't want to end vacation on a sour note. Instead I'm going to start school with this one. This way it is only up from here.

We got a phone call from our landlord telling us that there was a very large leak in the apartment and that there was some water damage. It's okay, it all got dried up. Right.

So when I got home, I looked at the damage that's there right now because it's gotten worse as the evening has gone on. Right now my wall is swollen and there are disgusting brown spots all over it. See the pictures below. My room smells musty and we are very concerned about the possibility of mold. I'm going to sleep in my room tonight and reassess in the morning. I hope this isn't that bad and I don't want to worry about what may happen.

Until then, enjoy the pictures of my wall and the ceiling in the bathroom.






































































Tomorrow morning school starts. So too will my morning routine. I need to start treating myself better in the mornings so I'm going to get up and do some yoga.

Lila Tov

No comments:

Post a Comment