Monday, September 20, 2010

Late is Better Than Never

This is in regards to post one of my classmates put on her facebook last night. So first off, shout out to Rae and feel free to check out her blog. She brought to my attention that there is a blog that collects blogs from people writing about Israel.

Apparently some other people have picked up the blog I wrote about my experience at Women of the Wall back in Rosh Chodesh Elul. I'm not sure what to exactly think about the fact that people actually read what I'm writing here.

If you're at all interested in what they put out, you can check out, Religion and State in Israel. My post is about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way down the page.

Sitting here wishing that I had known about this earlier, but late is better than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment