Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ain't No Fun

Somethings I just don't understand and are just not fun at all. I'm sick again and I don't get it.

I've never been someone that gets sick that often and my body heals itself pretty well. But this is the third or fourth time this year that I'm sick. My throat is sore, and my nose is stuffy. It seems like every time I start to get better and go back to class, bam! I'm sick again.

I'm not sure if it's that I'm not sleeping enough, or that I've never warm here. But something is off and I just can't get healthy. I cannot wait until the temperature around here heats up and I feel warm in the mornings. I miss having a heating system that works well so I don't get cold overnight, waking up like I was hit in the face with a 2x4. Ugh.

I promise that soon I will have some good stories and pictures about our trip to the south. Aside from getting sick again, it was a great trip. I know they won't read it, but thanks to the faculty for putting together such a good trip. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment