Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Back is Killing Me

The following is a complaint session. If you don't want to read my complaints about back pain at 25, I understand.

I don't know what the problem is now. I've just got this unbearable backache at all times. I crack my back in class probably 10 times in each 90 minute class and it cannot be good for me. I can't stand to sit up straight and I think I'm starting to develop a hunch. Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but it feels like it.

The amount of time I need to spend reading for class is nothing new, and I've never had this as an issue before in my life. It seriously hasn't bee this bad since a few summers ago when before I finally bought a new bed. I'm sure the one I'm sleeping on now is not very helpful but I just don't know what to do.

I don't want to develop something that will be a life long issue. I'm trying to get in some yoga and stretching in whenever possible. But there just isn't enough time to do that every day. I feel better when I have the chance to do a little work in the gym. Here's the time problem again.

Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment