Friday, February 18, 2011

On Tiyyul

School sent us on a tiyyul really early this semester. Instead of us waiting until three months into the year to go away, we got to leave really quickly. It has been so great. On the way down we stopped in a little development town to learn about their area and talk to some people about what life is like in the Aravah.

We continued on to Kibbutz Yahel and got to hang out here. It's awesome so far. Yesterday I had the chance to hike up Mount Shlomo and look down into three different countries. So far today we went to Kibbutz Lotan and learn about their community too.

I don't have a lot of time right now. I'm sitting at their porch near their Moadon, downloading podcasts, checking emails quickly and figured I should put up a little post.

The trip has been really good so far. Look for more updates tomorrow and next week with pictures from my trip.

Shabbat Shalom,

No comments:

Post a Comment