Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Black Swan

Have you even seen a movie that was suspenseful, intriguing, intense and at the end, you had no idea what to make of it?

I went with a group of people to see the Black Swan and I have no idea what happened at the end of the movie. I'm not going to give you any information about the story, since it is incredibly suspenseful I don't want to spoil it. As we stood up at the end of the movie we all looked at each other and asked, "What just happened?"

The story was tough at times, but I really enjoyed it and I want to go see it again. I want to try to better understand the twists and turns in the plot of the story. There were some issues with understanding some of the dialogue.

Luckily there were the Hebrew subtitles that they always have at the bottom of the screen. I was excited because they helped me understand some of the things I missed. The only problem with the sub-titles was the fact that they disappeared to quickly. It's great that my Hebrew is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment